Manchester United’s Anthony Elanga set to have medical with Nottingham Forest on Monday ahead of £15m switch from Old Trafford
- Anthony Elanga will have his Nottingham Forest medical on Monday
- The Swedish winger is set for a £15m move from Manchester United
- Plus, scroll down to more cutting-edge transfer developments
Manchester United winger Anthony Elanga will have a medical with Nottingham Forest on Monday as he looks to complete his £15m transfer.
United are looking to boost their coffers as they negotiate with Atalanta for striker Rasmus Hojlund and consider a bid for Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat.
Sweden international Elanga also had interest from Everton, Red Bull Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund. A deal for United goalkeeper Dean Henderson is still in the pipeline but Forest will also check on his fitness progress following his thigh surgery.
Full-back Alex Telles is joining up with Al Nassr in Japan after his medical on Friday in what will be a £7m deal.
Al Nassr are also interested in United defender Eric Bailly.
Forest completed their first signing of the summer on Saturday, with Ola Aina, 26, joining on an initial one-year deal.
There are options to extend the contract, if the former Torino player, who joins as a free agent, is a success.
- Brentford have spoken to GENK about Belgium international attacking midfielder Mike Tresor, 24.
- Brighton and Hove Albion have agreed a £14.75m fee with Fiorentina for defender Igor Julio, 25, with a further £2.5m to follow in add-ons.
- Crystal Palace are signing centre-back Chris Francis following his release from Bournemouth.
- Burnley goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell is in talks with Danish side Aarhus.
- Liverpool striker Layton Stewart, 20, has joined Preston North End on a three-year deal. Liverpool have inserted a buy-back clause into the deal for the 20-year-old.
- Southampton winger Kamaldeen Sulemana is attracting enquiries from Lille and Nice.